LUISA VIA ROMA+POLYVORE COCKTAIL PARTY

I want to show you my pics about Luisa via Roma and Polyvore cocktail party that took place in Luisa Via Roma's store in Florence, the last december.
It was a beautiful evening, I spent quality time with a lot of people: i met a lot of gorgeous people, bloggers and fashion lovers like me!!
Needless to say how stunning is the store : every brand that i love: Christian Louboutin, Emilio Pucci, Balmain, Nicholas Kirkwood..

Here the pics:






ciao a tutti! Il post di oggi è dedicato al cocktail party organizzato da Luisa Via Roma e Polyvore, tenutosi lo scorso dicembre a Firenze. E' stata una bellissima serata, ho conosciuto molte persone, bloggers e amanti della moda come me! Inutile dire quanto sia bello il negozio, pieno di griffe che adoro : Christian Louboutin, Emilio Pucci, Balmain, Nicholas Kirkwood...





      my love.





Posta un commento

My Instagram

Copyright © Letiletz. Made with by OddThemes